Brady’s G-CSP solution is presented in a worker-friendly, visually-instructive format that ensures hazardous and potentially hazardous confined spaces are always entered properly and safely.
Brady’s service professionals will visit your facility to audit the confined- and potentially-confined spaces in your facilities. Brady then develops the visual procedures that will provide for safe entry. These documented procedures include:
- Identification of hazards and potential hazards.
- Visual images locating the hazards which may be present.
- A listing of all required equipment and safety devices necessary to enter a confined space.
- Documentation of methods to protect employees from confined space hazards.
- Verifications to ensure that authorized entrants are safe to enter and work in confined spaces.
- Specific confined space procedures are produced for each of your identified confined spaces; providing both full compliance with OSHA and best safety practices.
Contacting your Safety Supplier, you’ll be able to connect with a Brady Representative who will help your company with compliance and safety for Confined Spaces.