Your workplace hazard management tool
CCOHS’s exclusive workplace hazard management documents – OSH Essentials™ – provides you with practical information and tools to help recognize, assess, control and evaluate hazards in your workplace. Documents include checklists and guides you can use to review workplace activities, identify potential hazards, learn relevant legislation by key sections, and select from suggested control measures to mitigate workplace risks. All content within OSH Essentials™ is developed by CCOHS’ Technical Specialists to help you manage workplace hazards.
- Excessive Noise
- Incorrect Lighting Levels
- Manual Materials Handling: Musculoskeletal Disorder Prevention
- Manual Materials Handling: Seated Work
- Slips and Trips
- Working Alone
- Working in Hot Indoor Environments
- Working in Hot Outdoor Environments
- Working on Ladders
- Workplace Violence
…more topics to come!
Legislation at your Fingertips
Need access to Canadian legislation for your topic? This OSH Essentials topic comes with a summary and detailed lists of relevant federal, provincial and territorial legislation. The relevant legislation points to specific key sections related to noise exposure in the workplace.
Select from two Legislation options:
- Federal plus one jurisdiction of your choice ($20 for 30-day access)
- Federal plus all jurisdictions ($25 for 30-day access)
OSH Essentials is an ideal tool for:
- Safety Professionals
- Compliance Officers
- Emergency Preparedness Staff
- Health & Safety Committee Members
- Senior Management
About your Access
Your 30 day access period starts immediately after you purchase your Topic(s). You will have Web access for 30 consecutive calendar days.
Minimum Browser Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (IE 8 recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 10.0 or higher
- Apple Safari 5.0 or higher