This week of training is very beneficial for every environment not necessary just for construction. It provides knowledge and demonstrates duties and responsibilities of safety in various worksites.
The course outline for the Trade Safety Co-ordinator is as follows:
- History Of Safety Authorities
- WorkSafe BC Regulations and Guidelines
- Introduction to the OH&S Regulation Handi-Guide
- Principals of Occupational Health & Safety
- Due Diligence
- Effective Communications
- Crew Talks
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Safety Inspections
- Incident Investigation
- Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Role of an Attendant
We’re taking pre-registration for this upcoming course. Hosting time and location will be determined once we meet the minimum attendance requirements of ten participants.
To express interest, please contact Lee Down @ 604-461-5444 ext 33.