Finning Edmonton is looking for a Corporate Health & Safety Coordinator
|Job Title||Corporate Health & Safety Coordinator|
|# of Posted Positions||1|
|Employment Status||Temporary Full Time|
|City||Edmonton – Head Office|
|Job Description||Finning (Canada) has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Health & Safety Coordinator to join our Health & Safety Group. This individual will assist in establishing overall standardization, maintenance and document control for the Health and safety program. The position will also provide support in administrative duties and will be active in the creation and implementation of new programs.The candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills. An understanding of documentation control and standardization is a must, coupled with awareness of safety regulations. The ability to build strong relationships with key people in the organization and the ability to resolve problems will be considered an asset.Duties to Include:
• Creating and updating written organizational communications, and document control for the Health & Safety programs.
• Act as a liaison for corporate consistency for all Health & Safety policies and standards.
• Monitor regulatory updates and incorporate into safety program to ensure compliance.
• Support corporate implementation of new initiatives and programs.
• Identify other opportunities for improvement.
• Create and maintain a corporate Health & Safety compliance schedule.
|Apply On-line||Apply On-line|
|Send to a Friend||Send This Job to a Friend|